New version of the forum! Feedback

11 hours ago, Hardhead said:

@kevinf80 Click on the ID1405365 above your post by John L Galt and that should take you to the exact post, It works for me using FF or open it in a new tab and see if that works for you.

Just to note that those ID numbers in the top right of posts only show in the 'Wide - (Beta)' themes, they aren't there in the Standard themes.

5 minutes ago, nukecad said:

Just to note that those ID numbers in the top right of posts only show in the 'Wide - (Beta)' themes, they aren't there in the Standard themes.

D'oh  doh.gif.95a7667f269e71961314d61663eca0ba.gif

That's why I don't see it and I've been scratching my head wondering what that was all about.

1 hour ago, Gt-truth said:

hello

the new Malwarebytes forum look very nice . awesome upgrade :)

but however , some forum widget/or feature option is gone at this upgrade like "topic starter" 

Thanks!!

Also, Topic Starter had been replaced by a built-in Author badge that appears in the upper right of a post right next to the Post Options Menu and Post ID (post ID only on some themes due to testing)

• Root Admin

Working on a new Theme but there are a few areas that are broken I still need to fix. It is available to try for members in Honorary or above. Once fixed properly we'll release to everyone if others like it.

Cosmos_4.5 (wide)

image.png

Edited by AdvancedSetup
updated information

• Root Admin

Due to some old and outdated code in a couple of the Themes we will soon be removing these themes. We want to review and edit a couple other issues in other themes first before doing that though.

Malwarebytes 4.5
Malwarebytes Dark 4.5

If you're currently using one of the above themes we recommend that you please choose a different theme and if you would like to see changes please let us know.

Assuming all goes well we'll make all of the current themes available to everyone soon. We will more than likely restore one of the original Light IPS themes as the default for anyone that has not specifically chosen a different theme.

As we have time we'll see about adding any additional themes but just a reminder that themes are not a priority

Thank you everyone for your continued feedback.

• Root Admin

Dark Mode (Wide) Beta
Main Reply background area uses
Color #2D3139

Night Mode (Wide) Beta
Color #000000

Light Mode (Wide) Beta
Color #FFFFFF

Cosmos_4.5 (Wide)
Color #2D3139

7 minutes ago, John L. Galt said:

I like the subtle coloring in Cosmos that is not present in Dark Mode Wide beta.

I do like the additional contrast between dark and light colors (without going all the way to straight black and white the way the higher contrast themes do).  It's a bit bolder/more legible than the Dark Mode (Wide) beta theme.  Maybe they can replicate it with a few mods to the Dark Mode theme?