Malwarebytes Moving to Retail Stores

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY!! I would like to sell these at my computer store. How do I go about setting this up?

Dsolution is the Distributors for the Malwarebytes solutions in NA. We will be happy to take care of you.

Please contact us at Dsolution.ca

Marc Attalla

Sales Director

marc@dsolution.ca

514-789-5888 ext 1002

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is now moving into retail stores in addition to our online sales. [...]

retail2.png

Marcin; any chance of MalwareBytes mailing just a box cover picture glossy to the Lifetime Licensed paid users who can't afford to buy another copy JUST FOR THE BOX?? :welcome:

I am NOT CHEAP; you guys try living on just social security and bad stock-market planning (3 crashes in 12 years). :) :)

~Shy

Dsolution can help...We are a great team with Malwarebytes.

Send me a PM and I will get you set up.

Marc

Marcin; any chance of MalwareBytes mailing just a box cover picture glossy to the Lifetime Licensed paid users who can't afford to buy another copy JUST FOR THE BOX?? :welcome:

I am NOT CHEAP; you guys try living on just social security and bad stock-market planning (3 crashes in 12 years). :) :)

~Shy

Just got an email from Microcenter, it's out for delivery and should be here next week......:)

Hello unoriginal

I live but 2 miles from MicroCenter in NJ, its like a second home for me and I picked up me MBAM hard copy today. I'll post a pose picture of meself and MBAM later tonite :D