Malwarebytes Moving to Retail Stores

Telephone support is only available for retail box purchasers via our distributor :D.

Grumble....I have 993 commercial customers out there that we have put MBAM on in the last ~yr. Two of those cusotmers

(representing 25-30 licenses) are having major system hangs. I write to tech support, they tell me to contact commercial support. Commercial support doesn't reply. Grrrr.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice to see Malwarebytes reaching store shelves now. It is a great giant step forward and I'm positive the sales will go up even more as this now makes this product easier to purchase for those, who may wish to not purchase this software over the internet. :D Hopefully now we will see more retailers selling this product as time moves on.

I'm an authorized reseller of malwarebytes digital edition, how ever I'm very close to opening up a store front and would be interested in selling the box edition. How can I get hooked up with that?

All corporate and non-profit sales inquiries can be handled by contacting our corporate sales offices. Our sales team is working hard to respond to all inquiries received as quickly as possible.

Responses that include complete contact information (phone, email, company, address, etc) via our corporate webform below are prioritized:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/corporate.php

They will be able to provide you with a fully functioning trial version with additional options unique to networking environments and the special needs of IT administrators as well as answer all your questions.

These will be responded to over an anonymous email requesting a response. Please add the domains malwarebytes.org and salesforce.com to any spam filters or junk mail exclusion features in your email client to assure our replies get to you. Thank you

As a licensed corporate user, technician, reseller, affiliate or non-profit user you have access to the corporate helpdesk, contact them via the email address below.

corporate-support@malwarebytes.org

They will assist you in this matter. Please provide your corporate license information when requesting help.

Please add the domains malwarebytes.org and salesforce.com to any spam filters or junk mail exclusion features in your email client to assure our replies get to you. Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Afew questions if I may:

I purchased my 3 copies via download from Malwarebytes.org. Im assuming my version of the product doesn't differ in any way or form from the CD retail version (apart from the telphone support)? Will software & database upgrades still be handled the same way?

Out of interest, why go with the boxed retail version? What was the motivation behind that? When I decided to purchases MBAM, I didn't even think to look for a boxed version (not that it existed of course), I went straight to the website, so I'm just curious as to your decsion. Do you think you will reach more customers that way? Just mild curiosity on my part.

Regards,

Golden