RubbeR DuckY

Malwarebytes Acquires AdwCleaner

I really like this program! However, I really don't trust any program with the registry...

How do I know if I delete the registry or not? I just uncheck those boxes and use the rest of the program.

2 hours ago, biomembrain said:

Hey! Thank you very much! I will do that definitely!

Your welcome!

I have been using ADW Cleaner and Malwarebytes Pro/Premium for a very long time and I'm very happy to see Malwarebytes has put ADWCleaner under their flag. Only good things will happen with this combination.

Jack

Any plan to acquire other tools ? so we can use less tools to handle malware

right now sometimes we need to use different tools

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 10:20 PM, Utomo said:

The use of multiple tools is a good thing... no one tool can do it all...

On 30/06/2017 at 11:20 PM, Utomo said:

Any plan to acquire other tools ? so we can use less tools to handle malware

AdwCleaner isn't going away. It's now part of Malwarebytes' portfolio and for now, will continue to use as a stand-alone product (from what I read and understand).

I've only recently come across ADWCleaner - just brilliant. Has worked a treat for me and is definitely a must for all PC's and Laptops!

Awesome news! 😁

I would like to say this program is good but I can't . I mean yes I like the fact it scans for bad things but that not necessary saying what adwcleaner finds is all bad . I mean I know of a software that does have PUP attach to the install but if one is careful not to install these PUP than the original program is okay to use but yet your scanner would say other wise and for that reason alone I say adwcleaner is not all that

@fr33tux did you not notice I already had a post about it and again I'm just expressing my opinion on this software from using it on a software that I found to be malware free and the program itself passed other scans from reliable security software companies, here below is an example

eset.jpg

@Dude905 I do :) AdwCleaner targets PUPs and specific adware and related families that other may not find, thus the difference. My PM are open if you need a more in depth discussion!