Can't Download File

Firefox

I am trying to download a Portable version of UltraFileSearch.  It gets blocked by MB Browser Guard. I put a check mark to not block it again but it just keeps looping and does not allow the download unless I pause Browser Guard Protection

Download Site
https://www.ultrafilesearch.com/download.html

Portable Download Link
https://www.ultrafilesearch.com/download.php?name=UltraFileSearchStd_560.zip

On its surface, my Firefox 74.0 browser MBG extension did not automatically update from 2.2.0 to  2.2.1 till I manually checked for extension updates.  Yes - my extensions are set to automatically update.

On the other hand, my Chrome browser had already updated the MBG to 2.2.1.

HTH

4 hours ago, Gt-truth said:

@Firefox I had the same problem as your and I’ve put an check mark already to not block the software that I want to install  but MBG won’t let me to download it . when this is occurred then MBG will open a second block page as in a new tab . 

Yes that is what I was seeing, that being said, I can download it just fine now after updating to latest version of MBG v2.2.1 and @gonzo adding it to the whitelist.  If your still getting this issue I recommend you update yours.

25 minutes ago, Firefox said:

Yes that is what I was seeing, that being said, I can download it just fine now after updating to latest version of MBG v2.2.1 and @gonzo adding it to the whitelist.  If your still getting this issue I recommend you update yours.

updated to latest version of MBG version 2.2,1 seem have the issue resolved !

thanks to you and to all Malwarebytes team for all hard works :)