What are you listening to?

goldhound

Slaves has been slaying it with their new vocalist Matt McAndrews from The Voice (who is traditionally a solo pop artist). Their original founding lead singer Johnny Craig ditched them at the airport earlier this year due to addiction problems (and being a D - which he's known for). It is surprising how much better this group sounds now. Plus, they are already pumping out new tunes that sound better than before. Check out this latest track which their new signer originally pitched to Justin Bieber:

Falling In Reverse (aka Ronnie Radkke and a rotating set of hired guns) is one of my favorite groups. They like to mix hard rock, rap, nu-metal, post-hardcore, pop-punk, and metalcore. There is a little bit of everything for everyone and it just seems to always work. They have moved to releasing singles, with each one topping the other in a unique way. Here is their latest:

This last group is new to the scene per say. An interesting blend of post-hardcore, progressive metal, djent, and some saxophone action. Check out Shreezers:

Just now, sman said:

Like the beat of Slaves.. I like more soft of soft music.. and pleasing to the ears..

Glad you enjoyed 1 out of 3. 😜

I'm in to modern aggressive music with a soft spot for 90's/2000's grunge and alternative rock. I have also been getting in to aggressive music that has progressive elements, mixed genres, and/or very technical instrumental components. So my tastes likely don't align with your tastes, which that's what's awesome about this thread. Lots of different stuff to listen too.