What are you listening to?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've seen the old spaghetti Westerns but never a Symphony playing these songs            

Posted Images

@Sman  I love Queen and I love Freddie Mercury.  Good taste you have there!

Edited by mountaintree16

Forever thankful and grateful to an amazing friend of mine for introducing me to this song... these lyrics.... are everything ❤️

Edited by mountaintree16

And I am about to listen to the live version too, for the first time too I think!

Edited by mountaintree16

@sman He sure is... he is so so amazing....

Did you see the movie about him and the band?  I felt like I was watching Freddie himself perform.... especially during the Live Aid part.

You are most welcome :)  it is a beautiful song and has helped me through a lot.

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1191888/Bohemian-Rhapsody-film-critics-Queen-Roger-Taylor-interview-Freddie-Mercury-Brian-May

Last year Bohemian Rhapsody released to lukewarm reviews from critics. However, the Freddie Mercury biopic has been a huge success at the box office making over $900 million worldwide. Queen’s movie then surpassed expectations by taking home the most Oscars of any film at this year’s Academy Awards. And now Queen drummer Roger Taylor has lashed out at the critics after Bohemian Rhapsody’s incredible accomplishments.

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Removed hyperlink