Merry Christmas

AdvancedSetup

Thanks, Ron. And I wanted to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas.

I would also like to thank the Malwarebytes team for providing us with this wonderful forum and for all the help and advice that you folks provide for people. It's been a pleasure meeting the people here. And a big thank you, as well, to everyone who has chimed in with answers for my various computer questions over the last few months. You've all been very kind, patient, and thoughtful.

Merry Christmas, everyone, and all the best in 2010!

"Merry Christmas" to you, AdvancedSetup, and to your fellow members of staff and wishing you the very best in productivity and satisfaction in the year to come.

And I wish for the same for all the techies, semi-techies, techies-in-training, expert techies, knowledgeable techies, would-be techies and of course to all the members of the best group here, the honorary members', the only group where the breadth of knowledge stretches from near-expert to complete ignorance! [:P]

And a special "Merry Christmas" to RubbeR DuckY; the boss of this company deserves a certain special recognition.