Malwarebytes needs T-shirts!

• 1 month later...

@ RubbeR DuckY

woohoo I'm excited to hear that something might be out soon, thanks for the update :)

Might I also suggest, if it hasn't been already, a shirt fitted for the ladies as well? :)

Win Patrol (registry protector) has theirs out as well as a wrist band with logo and a built in 1Gig USBdrive holder -

If they can do it then malwarwbytes must be able to get something going -

See topic in 'computer help' by srtools and follow sho-dan link to Win Patrol, then look at products - Unless you have your own link -

hmmm, since we're on this subject, how about one size fits all black baseball caps with the Malwarebytes logo embroidered and/or patches(sell separately also) on the front :lol:

Hellz Yeah! Just make them the fitted hats. What can i say...i wear my hats backwards and nothing looks more screwed up then a backwards hat with that adjustment strap across your forehead... :)

:) I never looked at this thread before cos i assumed it was a joke...but.... friends close...enemies closer, i made a stress ball with Winfixer logo on it some years ago. How 'bout an 'Internet Service Team' dartboard. Make the mugs big willya, we Brits drink Tea by the pint :lol:

:) I never looked at this thread before cos i assumed it was a joke...but.... friends close...enemies closer, i made a stress ball with Winfixer logo on it some years ago. How 'bout an 'Internet Service Team' dartboard. Make the mugs big willya, we Brits drink Tea by the pint :)

all that, is in the Cadillac Marcin drives to work with :)

Edit:RubberDucky is goin to kill me :)

• Staff
What are you trying to say Tom? :)
I'm saying Cadillac has another generation or two before they catch up to the likes of BMW, M-B, Audi, Porsche among others before they're just an 'old mans car'.

I've been trying to talk my Dad out of them for years, lol