What are you watching ?

AdvancedSetup

Unfortunately - no,  That was a failure.  :wacko:

SpaceX confirms it lost the center core of the Falcon Heavy

" Elon Musk said on a conference call with reporters that the launch "seems to have gone as well as one could have hoped with the exception of center core. The center core obviously didn't land on the drone ship" and he said that "we're looking at the issue." Musk says that the core ran out of propellant, which kept the core from being able to slow down as much as it needed for landing. Because of that, the core apparently hit the water at 300MPH, and it was about 100 meters from the ship. "It was enough to take out two thrusters and shower the deck with shrapnel," Musk said. That should be worth seeing on video: "We have the video," Musk confirmed, "it sounds like some pretty fun footage... if the cameras didn't get blown up as well."

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Root Admin
On 3/29/2018 at 8:09 AM, MamaCoco said:

I just can't wait! Feel like the whole childhood comes back...

I missed the first one. I'll have to look and see if one of the Netflix or other venues has it available to watch. Will then try to watch the sequel this November.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_Beasts_and_Where_to_Find_Them_(film)