AdvancedSetup

What are you watching ?

Nope, have not used it, i got enough with NetFlix for now ..... and maybe HBO later

For fans of British crime dramas, Broadchurch returns to BBC America this Wednesday, with the 2nd season.

Season 1 was characteristically well-written, well-acted and set in a beautiful locale.

I am looking forward to Season 2.

Speaking of British crime dramas try these...

Ripper Street

1889. It's been six months since the last Jack the Ripper killing and East London is emerging into a fragile peace, hopeful that this killer's reign of terror might at last have run its course. Nowhere is this truer than in the corridors of H Division, the police precinct charged with keeping order in the chaos of Whitechapel.

Stars Jerome Flynn (from Game Of Thrones).

Peaky Blinders (a gangster show set in Birmingham during the aftermath of WW1) starring Cillian Murphy and Sam Neill, and The Fall starring Gillian Anderson (from The X Files) as Superintendent Stella Gibson, a senior police officer investigating a string of murders in Belfast, Northern Ireland.

All are worth checking out if that's your thing.

Not sure where you can get them in the US though. Here in the UK they are on Netflix / Amazon Prime.

INSANE Never been that fast or even close to it on any bike. Ran from California to Montana doing 120mph in a camry sport but that's not the same. car has much more protection than any bike ive ever been on. Although very dangerous im sure the rush is GIGANTIC from it all.

you are right.INSANE is great

Scorpion

Last Man On Earth

Currently watching CSI: Cyber. So much thrill, even more when you understand everything that is happening in the serie :)

TURИ - Washington's Spies

Awesome show.

I've had several rescue dogs over the years. That 1/6 comes quickly and it's never easy.

The wifey said there's vids of the pair at YT beginning from puppyhood. The 'deadlift' shows tremendous trust. The trainer's a special, young woman.

H2 (channel) Ancient Aliens > "The Da Vinci Conspiracy"

I just saw Malala Yousafzai address the UN again.  She is worth watching and listening to - again.

One Child,

One Teacher,

One Pen,

And One Book Can Change The World

malala-yousafzai-05.jpg

The pen is mightier than the sword.

I just saw Malala Yousafzai address the UN again.  She is worth watching and listening to - again.

One Child,

One Teacher,

One Pen,

And One Book Can Change The World

The pen is mightier than the sword.

Thanks for sharing, I was just in the routine to go to sleep, but your post made me stay up and watch it again, wat a voice she has,  what power,  mash'Allah 

I was watching the highlights again of the match of FC Barcelona, the Hat-Trick of Luis Suárez on the Barca fan site.  ^_^

In memory of

Alan Rickman

~&~

Hillel ( Hilly ) Kristal

Alan Rickman starred in the movie CBGB playing the role of Hillel ( Hilly ) Kristal who opened the CBGB nightclub in the East Village of New York City, 1973.

The CBGB nightclub was the center of the Punk Rock scene and was the venue of many great bands and singers who were marginalized by other venues.  Hilly Kristal brought us;  Deborah Harry ( Blondie ), The Police, The Ramones, The Talking Heads, Iggy Pop, , The Beastie Boys, The Patti Smith Group  and so many, many, more.

YouTube hosts the entire CBGB movie.

In honour of Alan Rickman who honours Hilly Kristal in the movie...

CBGB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQQsgl2mbQQ