AdvancedSetup

What are you watching ?

I recently watched The Death and Return of Superman which is an edited together version of the two films The Death of Superman and Reign of the Supermen, both of which I highly recommend (though they should be watched in order of course as they are direct sequels).  They are a part of the current New 52 based DC Animated Universe series of films which started (sort of) with the film Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox which reset the existing DCA universe which had been based loosely on the 90s and prior DC properties and set things in the more modern New 52 style universe which officially kicked off with the film Justice League War and has been an ongoing film series for the past several years.

Was watching a french movie 'Why us?' (though contagion is trending now with corona outbreak), this movie also about a virus outbreak and the chilling thing, a solution to use nuclear radiation to eradicate contaminated areas is being suggested.

Windowshot_2020-03-08_18:38:40.png

watching 'Are we there yet?" 2005 American family comedy on mellotv (jamaica). from the opening seems good.

The next on mello is the Women 2008 comedy drama. seems good too.

Posted (edited)

now playing The Preacher;s wife 1996 American family ,best musical with Whitney Houston (in mellotv). and it was nominated for Oscar for best music.

Edited by sman

Topic was started 7 years ago, but as a reminder

Note:  Please keep the following in mind when posting.  We want a good, fun, safe time for everyone watching new or interesting videos.

• Inappropriate video posts will be deleted without further discussion.  This includes vulgar, adult, racist, etc.
  • If possible please post so video is able to be viewed inline.
  • Do not link to any videos of an adult nature or vulgar language
  • Do not link to videos that require any type of registration to view
  • Do not link to any videos that are hosted on a site with large amounts of advertising that may cause someone to accidentally click on
  • Do not link to any videos that are illegal such as ripped movies.
  • Please keep discussions to a minimum.  You can discuss but we don't want pages of discussion and no videos.

I check many online web tv's and come across interesting media (movies for that matter) and since YT links are only termed legit by forum rules, can only give views on the media watched with source ref. w/o links. And also with copyright issues to reckon, one is limited to only views, so, will try to surmise views and on inline videos , don't see a way out for this (yes one can upload the media to forum subject to upload limits and whether it will be ok with copyright issues to reckon with?

There are over 1/2 a billion videos out there and yes many of them are illegal to watch and we don't want them posted here. The topic was not created as a daily log of what someone is doing. Going through the posts you'll find that most posters maybe post once a week or once a month or maybe even only once every few months. I'm not saying you can't post daily but like anything once it becomes a daily thing it loses it's uniqueness and starts to becomes more like a newsletter or website you've signed up for. In the beginning it was okay to get an email each day but after a while you end up unsubscribing because it starts to become SPAM at some point.

One can't satisfy everyone with different tastes. One can only give his views on any interesting stuff appropriate to the thread/topic. And I do check related reviews of the content and then post to forum. yes. will try to limit posts but then again any surmised post will again be like a newsletter of activity from last post. 

Both Digital Foundry and Austin Evans got a sneak peek at the upcoming XBOX Series X next-gen console which is due for release Q4 this year:

With hundreds of NEWS outlets broadcasting 24/7 only negative NEWS (a bit shameful really, Sensationalism isn't new but how about rounding out with some other news too) it is great to find this little gem from John Krasinski and I wish him well and hope it grows

https://www.instagram.com/johnkrasinski/

https://twitter.com/johnkrasinski

https://www.facebook.com/JohnKrasinski/

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1024677/

Some Good News with John Krasinski

Rise of Skywalker - 9/10

I liked the saga, some films were just disappointing but I enjoyed the universe it creates. This film was predictable, plot holes but I loved it. Fun throughout and lots of throwbacks. Looking forward to watching it again

Hi @dj69

When possible please link a video or IMDB about said video if it's not freely available on YouTube 

Note:  Please keep the following in mind when posting.  We want a good, fun, safe time for everyone watching new or interesting videos.

• Inappropriate video posts will be deleted without further discussion.  This includes vulgar, adult, racist, etc.
  • If possible please post so video is able to be viewed inline.
  • Do not link to any videos of an adult nature or vulgar language
  • Do not link to videos that require any type of registration to view. Exception Netflix which has become very common worldwide
  • Do not link to any videos that are hosted on a site with large amounts of advertising that may cause someone to accidentally click on
  • Do not link to any videos that are illegal such as ripped movies.
  • Please keep discussions to a minimum.  You can discuss but we don't want pages of discussion and no videos.

Thank you for sharing