Malwarebytes industry momentum intensifies

• Root Admin

Just like we keep the San Jose office a secret (and it has 20+ employees in it!), we are going to keep the European location a secret :).

As for hpHosts -- we've already been working with Steven for quite a long time. The Malicious Website Blocking module is based off of a lot of his work.

I like this article best, except not sure about that sentence "chances are you haven't heard of Malwarebytes". ;)

But I do agree, all by word of mouth!! My first use of Mbam was in Fall '08 after returning home from vacation

and finding my roommate had completely compromised by PC. TDSS was unlike anything I had ever seen. My friend

in security recommended Mbam. After that, instant convert.

Bravo!!

http://venturebeat.com/2011/07/18/malwarebytes-quietly-becomes-a-big-player-in-anti-malware-software/

Just like we keep the San Jose office a secret (and it has 20+ employees in it!), we are going to keep the European location a secret :).

At least the country, please ?

Move to Bulgaria :D , you can work online, it is well situated for malware, the taxes are very cheap (a lot cheaper than other countries) , people will work for less $, we love you, want more reasons :)

• 2 weeks later...