yo yo yo!

D-FRED-BROWN

Hi all!

I'm new here. I'm a Helper over at SpywareInfoForum and now a TA over here, I hope to help out with as many logs as I can!

I had the pleasure of getting to know a few of you while I was a trainee over at SWI. I look forward to working with you all! :)

Hobbies include making music, lifting, and computer security. (Some may say that food belongs in there as well :lol:).

Hello Fred..

Welcome to the intellectual madhouse where fine minds (some assisted a few fine wines and others by cheap beer) devastate the tide of the bad guy's mal-work product and the spammer/bots' attempts to irritate those already hurting from infected computers. :DIt's also very nice to have another "elevated user" that's in our (my) age group. :)

Again; WELCOME!

Steve

PS: Let Sam do the grilling.. Ron always burns the corn and gets ash on the hamburgers. (Grinning, Ducking and Running) Don't let sho-dan's appearance fool you. That's just ketchup dripping down his chin, not blood.. Send the dry-cleaning bills to Marcin. He won't pay them but it gives everyone on STAFF a good laugh. :rolleyes: