JaxRyley (Frank)

Jaxryley

JaxRyley aka Frank passed away peacefully in his sleep on the 14th Feb 2011.

We are still yet to find out the cause.

My father would always try & teach his girls about viruses, threats, trojans etc & we'd stand behind him with blank looks on our faces.

He taught himself everything he knows from scratch. He didn't even know how to turn the computer on when we first got it!

He was also an avid gardener & his cacti garden is always the hot topic for visitors.

He is loved by all & always willing to help out anyone with anything.

He will be sadly missed by his loving wife Julie, his three daughters Deanne (me), Jessica & Jacqui, his six grandchildren Ryley & Gemma, Deegan & Imogen, Jax & Jataya.

Frank will be joining his daughter Fiona (sep1988-dec1988 ).

Guest remixed

I've already expressed my shock and upset about this sad news elsewhere, but given time to reflect i recall all the qualities that made jaxryley such a lovable character. He became something of a father figure to many of the youngsters who were eager to become as good as he was. He never declined a request for help and always did so with a rare humour and humility. It's clear how much we'll all miss him but all the genuine eulogies in the world cannot comprehend your loss, the loss of a great Husband, Dad and Grandad.

Condolences from a fellow Aussie (from the east) -

I talked with him only a few times and was always impressed by his outlook on all things -

He always spoke his mind on topics that he had any opinion on -

Thank you for providing all this information at this time -

Best regards to all the family and friends -

EDIT -

Being a grumpy old bugger I really don't like change so gimme an "Old Style" option in the box below ASAP!

His second last post - He said he was a "grumpy old bugger" , a bit like me - :)

Edited by noknojon

When i first joined this site, he was one of the first members that I corresponded with. He never had any issues helping me get started with hunting malware. I did not know him as well as others, but from what i did know, he was a great and very respectable man. I feel very privileged to have known him. My thoughts and prayers are with your entire family.

When i first joined this site, he was one of the first members that I corresponded with. He never had any issues helping me get started with hunting malware. I did not know him as well as others, but from what i did know, he was a great and very respectable man. I feel very privileged to have known him. My thoughts and prayers are with your entire family.

I give you my deepest sympathy. He was a great guy. He will be missed.

By the way, I am not sure weather my post was deleted or I closed Firefox before i posted last.

EDIT: I found my post. It's here.