Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.45 released

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question please. Does this update use a file called "is-GHJBN.exe" to update? A security program on my machine asked if I would ok a "run once" of "C:\Windows\is-GHJBN.exe /REG". Google tells me nothing about this file nor does the file's properties. However, I remember such strange files in the past being associated with Malewarebytes updates - is it true now?

Thank you for any guidence.

Question please. Does this update use a file called "is-GHJBN.exe" to update? A security program on my machine asked if I would ok a "run once" of "C:\Windows\is-GHJBN.exe /REG". Google tells me nothing about this file nor does the file's properties. However, I remember such strange files in the past being associated with Malewarebytes updates - is it true now?

I got this from Winpatrol also so I think MBAM does use that file.

• Staff

They are part of the InnoSetup installer that we use to create the installation. It would appear that you had some issue, crash to the computer or installer that caused it to fail and normally it would have cleaned those files up but in this case they were left behind accidentally.

If you're still having any issues then please try to temporarily disable your Anti-Virus and try the re-install again. Otherwise if the installation seems to be okay now then you can just delete those files.

The problem is resolved database updates from a user account? From beneath the administrator updated well, but it is dangerous. You can catch the virus. I would have to help file has been translated into Russian. The program is translated, but no help. You have to guess ochem written Russian-speaking users.

The problem is resolved database updates from a user account? From beneath the administrator updated well, but it is dangerous. You can catch the virus. I would have to help file has been translated into Russian. The program is translated, but no help. You have to guess ochem written Russian-speaking users.

For Standard or Limited user accounts you will need to right-click Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware's shortcut and select Run as administrator, then you will be able to update manually.

If you are a paid user, set the Scheduler to perform regular updates, which will execute even if a limited user is logged-in.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.45 has been released!

This release represents a major update to the Malwarebytes software: the change log may be found here.

The new version is available here.

The Malwarebytes team would like to thank all participants in the 1.45 beta project. We are very excited about the result. :rolleyes:

I set the program for realtime updates repeating every 5 minutes and added it to the scheduler, but the program never performed a realtime update, I had to manually update the database, or set the scheduler to perform an interval update, such as hourly.

HOOrayyy for 1.45! :)

Oh man, I am SO happy! The feature I really, REALLY wanted to see is in this release! OH YEAH! ;)

I can finally NOT see the log file after each scan! That is so great! (Admittedly, I was a bit annoyed with the log file popping up each time after the scan :rolleyes: , when most of the time, the computer was clean.... )

~thumbs up~ Y'all did good! (Y'all did very, VERY GOOD! BEAUTIFUL!)

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.45 has been released!

This release represents a major update to the Malwarebytes software: the change log may be found here.

The new version is available here.

The Malwarebytes team would like to thank all participants in the 1.45 beta project. We are very excited about the result. :)

So how do I UPDATE when I get the error of: MBAM_ERROR_UPDATING(404,0,HTTPStatusCode)

If you are a paid user, set the Scheduler to perform regular updates, which will execute even if a limited user is logged-in.

Sorry , but my Updater just allowed - update??? Especially since I had recieved the error:MBAM_ERROR_UPDATING; even more ? as to why and what 2 do!