Malwarebytes lifelong license key not working

I upgraded to win 10 Malwarebytes was not working right it was using 99% my CPU, so I uninstalled Malwarebytes and reinstalled it.. then I did a clean install win 10 and installed Malwarebytes again. Windows 10 just doesn't do well on my  old computer so I did a clean install back to 8.1 and tried to install Malwarebytes the  license key  would not work so I called what I thought was   Malwarebytes support and like a fool I let them in my computer they wanted to charge me 300 bucks to fix my computer IT WAS A SCAM. I had just done a clean install of win 8.1..I didn't pay them any money but because they had been in my computer I did another clean install of win 8.1 and still Malwarebytes license key will not work. I have a PDF when I bought and a screen shot of it. I do not have same email as when I bought my Malwarebytes license key.  My license key not working Please help Thank you 

malwarebytes receipt2.jpg

32 error.jpg

scamtextpic.jpg

2 hours ago, Nightsparrow said:

I called what I thought was   Malwarebytes support and like a fool I let them in my computer they wanted to charge me 300 bucks

This was not MB support. Hopefully, you did not follow their advice not let them take control of your computer. If so, another clean install might be necessary

It seems you did not deactivate your MBAM key between clean installs and have overrun your alotted installation allowance. 

As it is now the weekend, staff support is sparse, so please wait patiently until Monday for someone to help you with a key reset. 

Tagging @AdvancedSetup and @nikhils for support.

8 hours ago, Nightsparrow said:

Please help Thank you 

For licensing issues, you'll want to reach out to our online support at 

https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/consumer/pages/contact-us

Usually, support will take 2/3 days or more since support is busier than normal at this time to get to your request.

18 hours ago, Telos said:

Hopefully, you did not follow their advice not let them take control of your computer. If so, another clean install might be necessary

Ummmm he already did a clean reinstall because he did let them connect to his computer (as mentioned above in his post....)