How do I get a refund?

All you need to do is contact our Support staff here, explain that you are requesting a refund for the license(s) you purchased, they'll confirm your purchase/account info and then will process a refund for you once everything is confirmed, which shouldn't take long at all.  We do not require anyone to first attempt to troubleshoot issues or provide any specific reason for requesting a refund (we'd like to know if possible as we'd like to make our software better if we can, of course, but it's not required), we just want our users and customers to be happy with the products and services we provide and confident in the protection from malware that our software provides, so if you are in any way dissatisfied we'll gladly provide a refund as long as we can confirm the purchase and it falls within the terms of our EULA.  You may also refer to our Licensing FAQ for further details if you wish, however all you really need to do is contact Support via the link I provided above and they'll assist you and get you your refund assuming you're eligible.

If there's anything else we can assist you with, please let us know.

If i am entitled to a refund, why wont any of you answer how I get one? why are my emails not replied to? I am keeping it civil, it's Malwarebytes that is not being civil in ignoring my request for a refund. What a joke. Software=Horrible, Support=Horrible, Refund=Horrible. 

And why would Malwarebytes assume that the normal user would have the expertise to complete the all the steps just to get the program to work like it is originally supposed to. I didnt pay to have to do Malwarebytes repair work for them. What bizarre attitudes.

• Administrators

Hi @NotHappy, sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting a refund. Our support agent Philip just replied to the ticket you created yesterday. If you do not see his email, please be sure to check your spam folder.

For anyone else who stumbles onto this thread later, if you would like a refund, please contact our eCommerce Partner, Cleverbridge, at http://www.cleverbridge.com/?scope=cuseco&progress=customersupport= and they can assist you with your refund or subscription cancellation.

Thank you,
Cecile

• 1 month later...

I would like to express my disappointment with Malwarebytes. After  I Downloanded Malwarebytes program   my computer running slow on top of that freezes  every10 min I mean, it  not even scanning , I'm not satisfied with your product ! 

I 've tried call  costumer  service  but  it's  says The number you dialed does not exist! I would like to  get my  Refund . who should  I   contact  ?

26 minutes ago, isli said:

I would like to express my disappointment with Malwarebytes. After  I Downloanded Malwarebytes program   my computer running slow on top of that freezes  every10 min I mean, it  not even scanning , I'm not satisfied with your product ! 

I 've tried call  costumer  service  but  it's  says The number you dialed does not exist! I would like to  get my  Refund . who should  I   contact  ?

See post 7

2 hours ago, isli said:

Where did you purchase the software from?  They do not have a phone number you can dial so not sure who you called.

If you want a refund create a ticket HERE and they will work with you getting a refund

• Administrators
20 hours ago, isli said:

Hi @isli, I'm sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied.

If you are interested in working with our support team to figure out what is going on with your computer, contact them at https://secure.livechatinc.com/licence/8473103/open_chat.cgi?groups=1 and they can assist you via email.

If you would like a refund, please contact our eCommerce Partner, Cleverbridge, at http://www.cleverbridge.com/?scope=cuseco&progress=customersupport= and they can assist you with your refund or subscription cancellation.

Thank you,
Cecile