What are you listening to?

goldhound

@exile360 love seeing some Slipknot action in here!! Their latest album is really good too!!

Here's some stuff I have been playing on repeat recently:

Salves' latest Bury a Lie coming from their yet unannounced new album...

Dance Gavin Dance's latest single Prisoner from their upcoming album Afterburner...

Drink About It from Issues of their latest Beautiful Oblivion...

and last but not least, Blue-Eyes White Yeti by I Met a Yeti...

Edited by AlexSmith

6 hours ago, AlexSmith said:

@exile360 love seeing some Slipknot action in here!! Their latest album is really good too!!

Yep, I know it, in fact, see this post all about their previous outing, The Gray Chapter.  We Are Not Your Kind is pretty good too.  Not a lot of modern bands/music that I'm into these days.  I guess I just like music that's too hard core for the modern musical palette :P.  I like hardcore thrash metal, underground hip-hop/east coast hip-hop, grunge/alternative, a bit of techno and industrial along with classic rock/heavy metal.  Headbanging, hard beats, fat rhymes and ripping riffs all the way :)!

One of Earth's greatest creatures with a voice that could slay dragons and bring entire intergalactic alien empires to their knees, I give you the one, the only, Amy Lee of Evanescence:

I guess sometimes Angels do take human form.  Her voice is like one of the trumpets that will shatter the 7th seal of the Apocalypse!  Reality itself breaks like glass in the presence of here ethereal voice!