What are you listening to?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sliding Guitar 

Vidushi Dr. Kamala Shankar a renowned first lady Indian Classical Slide Guitar musician has enthralled the world through her immaculate and melodious rendition of Hindustani Classical music. Kamala has the credit to invent the Shankar Slide Guitar. She is known for her tremendous control and versatility along with the depth on her instrument. She has an exceptional and natural ability to play the ‘Gayaki Ang’ style.Her music is popularly referred as singing guitar. (source wiki).

Edited by sman

To hit back at her rivals, thru\ her music is something havn't come across and new to me.

More details are also reported in https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/02/28/the-man-taylor-swift/ .

I enjoy her music. Music often brings out personal views and opinions as well as political views but when it seems to getting personal about others it is a bit much for me but she is not the first and won't be the last to do it.

@AdvancedSetup Ron, since when you started to watch Hindi songs?

yah. that song is a popular no from Bajirao Mastani which is a good box office hit worldwide and the singer 'Shreya Ghoshal' is a leading Indian playback singer.

featuring Ranveer singh & Deepika padukone (who are real life couples), former Miss world Priyanka Chopra.

A great song.