What are you listening to?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've seen the old spaghetti Westerns but never a Symphony playing these songs            

Posted Images

Welcome @RCB1725

Its awesome to have you here on MBs!

I didn't even see this Thread! I'll be back to put in my favorites such a Gary Stewart! Yay!

I'll look up The Kenny Drew Trio! 😊

A favorite Piano genius recently passed away.  Andre Previn was able to sooth the beastly minds of mortals via his Classical performances, and he was also able to get your foot-a-tappin' with his ability  to tickle the Ivory via his Jazz playing. His 4 CD Eight Classic Album set is a fine example of his talent.Disc three has him playing a Pal Joey recording from 1958 and a real soothing set done in 1959 titled Secret Songs For Young Lovers.

Hi Ssherjj, I'm not that up on Country and also haven't had a chance to listen to any of his music. Ill check him out over at Spotify. I did Google his name and saw he had taken his own gift of life.

4 hours ago, RCB1725 said:

Hi Ssherjj, I'm not that up on Country and also haven't had a chance to listen to any of his music. Ill check him out over at Spotify. I did Google his name and saw he had taken his own gift of life.

Hi RCB1725, I just read that about Gary Stewart last night from YouTube and he lost his wife and took his life 2 days after. I always wondered about him but never looked him up except for his music that I have saved in my ipod...what a shame...😥

On 2/16/2020 at 12:30 PM, Ssherjj said:

Hi RCB1725, I just read that about Gary Stewart last night from YouTube and he lost his wife and took his life 2 days after. I always wondered about him but never looked him up except for his music that I have saved in my ipod...what a shame...😥

I had some free time to listen to Gary Stewart and chose The Essential Gary Stewart on Spotify. I'm not that much of a Country music listener but what I did listen to was pretty good.

11 minutes ago, RCB1725 said:

I had some free time to listen to Gary Stewart and chose The Essential Gary Stewart on Spotify. I'm not that much of a Country music listener but what I did listen to was pretty good.

That's great RCB1725! I could listen to him everyday and not get tired of him. I'm glad you gave Gary Stewart music a listen to...😊

1 hour ago, RCB1725 said:

That's great RCB1725! I could listen to him everyday and not get tired of him. I'm glad you gave Gary Stewart music a listen to...😊