New User Group

• Root Admin

New user group has been added - honaray members.

You must have 100 posts to join this group. I felt this group was necessary to distinguish those that contribute tons to the Malwarebytes community. Thanks for all of your help!

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Limit changed to 100

You must have 50 posts to join this group. I felt this group was necessary to distinguish those that contribute tons to the Malwarebytes community. Thanks for all of your help!

LOL, I just noticed this. I was thinking, where the hell did THAT come from :) But thanks for throwing that in for everyone :)

Paul

You must have 50 posts to join this group. I felt this group was necessary to distinguish those that contribute tons to the Malwarebytes community. Thanks for all of your help!

Can I belong to the ornery members group?
  • Root Admin
Uhm, guys and gals, wasn't it April Fools Day yesterday? A coincidence or..?

No joke, just a coincedence. These members have posted a large amount of useful data on the forums, whether for testing or comments and suggestions.

Can I belong to the ornery members group?

Need to have 50 posts or more.

• 2 weeks later...

Great idea, I think this is a good reason for me to improve my rusty, poor and atrocious English :P

"ornery members" :angry:
Its because of my British sense of humour.

My British sense of humour came about because we only had radio where we lived in England and I was brought up on episodes of The Goon Show with Peter Sellers and much later Monty Python, Faulty Towers and I still watch British comedy as much as I can.