Malwarebytes Beta 5.0.16.97 is available!

icolcear

The first clue, gives me a nice answer. But can't find x. The clue from AdvancedSetup give me some sort of information.

Edit: We left a holiday present for you somewhere in the "app". I have followed the clue and didn't find anything.

Edited by unknownguy
Application finds

• Root Admin

We will provide a single one winner lifetime license (does not include VPN, only the main program) for the first person to fully solve this challenge and post a screenshot of their findings.

Please do not provide pieces of the solved puzzle as that may lead to someone else posting the solution first and thus winning the lifetime license.

NOTE: The license provided to the winner will only be for the main Malwarebytes program and DOES NOT include VPN or other features for lifetime, only the main program.

You must post the screenshot of the solution here in this topic to win. The first person to a post screenshot of the final solution is the winner.

For the winner, it will be your responsibility to keep track of the license and you should add it to your My Account page.

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Updated information
  • Like 1

I already have a lifetime license for the main program I'm going to let someone else who really needs it get it. I don't want to be greedy hehehee.  Best of luck to the winner my license has served me well over the years. 

Edited by brad03

My tabs is like 100 in Firefox. I guess this need a lot of research stuff. I have come to different conclusions and tested different things.

The thing is, the first clue doesn't make any sense. I can't find it. The clue about games and Atari do I have more info about.

• Haha 1