after installing the latest component package version 1.0.508, i noticed that for some unexpected reason the cpu usage went up to 75%.
Looking at the taskmanger i found the Avira WebGuard Service causing this high cpu usage.
Somehow it went away,
and came back again and again (the highest cpu usage was 75%, sometimes is 50% and 25% )
I am using Avira Antivirus Pro,
but because the problem occourred since the latest malwarebytes update,
- switching off web protection immediately solves the problem.
I allready uninstalled malwarebytes, but the issue came back again.
I can not reproduce the problem, it just happens sometimes.
here is the log:
for now, i just try the repair button in the malwarbytes support tool...