Initial impressions MB 3.5.1

I've been running Malwarebytes 3.5 Beta since its release and now updated to 3.5.1 and all seems fine. I don't think the option was there before, but it's nice to see English UK offered as an installation language which means we Brits get the date format we expect. As I reported in the Beta forum, the intermittent problem I'd been experiencing of the DDA drivers not loading correctly in Windows 7 has not shown up in 3.5 Beta and I presume that'll be the case with 3.5.1. Thanks for the added stability. 

Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64x
MB Premium 3.5.1
Microsoft Security Essentials
CryptoPrevent Premium 9.1.0.0
Casper 10.1 Backup and Tweaking.com Registry Backup 3.5.3

I have just updated to Version 3.5.1.  I miss the ability to manually initiate an update.  I always manually initiate updates for both my anti-virus and MBAM apps after bootup each day to ensure that when I venture out on the web, all protection app definitions are current.

Other than that, the new version looks good to me.

Have a great day.

Regards,
-Phil

4 hours ago, garioch7 said:

I have just updated to Version 3.5.1.  I miss the ability to manually initiate an update.  I always manually initiate updates for both my anti-virus and MBAM apps after bootup each day to ensure that when I venture out on the web, all protection app definitions are current.

Other than that, the new version looks good to me.

Have a great day.

Regards,
-Phil

In the dashboard under

System

Updates: Currrent

Just click on "current" to check for updates.

Thank you for that information.  Actually I "accidentally" discovered this morning that you could just click on "Current" and it would initiate an update.  And yes, there is still the right-click option to check for updates from the tray.

All is good! :)

Have a great day.

Regards,
-Phil