Which browser you use?

Maniac

Which browser you use?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kestrel (Opera 9.5) weekly builds.

-Why-

1. It's faster than most other browsers.

2. Their security track record is unmatched.

3. No extensions. I hate them with a passion, and consider them a massive security risk.

4. Not Geko based. I hate Geko with a passion, and I won't touch anything that uses it.

-What they could do better-

The mail client needs a lot of improvement. It's sort of like after they made M2, they just never improved it. I know there have been a few improvements along the line (because I've been an Opera user longer than M2 has been around), but it's still the same interface and functionality that it started out with.

I've voted for Avant as thats been my primary shell for years. However, I also use Orca Browser and Opera ...... (and when in Linux, I use Opera exclusively as I detest Firefox)

I've voted for Avant as thats been my primary shell for years. However, I also use Orca Browser and Opera ...... (and when in Linux, I use Opera exclusively as I detest Firefox)

Not overly keen myself either if being honest, only actually use it for the malware research add-on.

I tried IE 8 Beta one and was severely unimpressed by it on Vista on a P4 machine - but I am being talked into trying ti again....

I have Fx 3 (RC3 until tomorrow :P) as my default, and Opera 9.5 as my backup - since I have the WGA and OGA Plugin, I can do most anything I want from Fx, and SilverLight integrates well into it as well. And for WU, of course, that is integrated into Vista itself, so no hassles there.

I have also downloaded Greenbrowser, Flock 1.1.2 Beta, and a few others....Just for reference....

• 4 weeks later...

My main browser is Opera which I have been using since way before the advent of FF, currently using Opera USB 9.50 which is the portable version which means I can drop it into my stick and take it anywhere. Sometimes I do drop back to FF3 doing logwork simply because of the malware search extention but its not my browser of choice.