Which browser you use?

Maniac

Which browser you use?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

FireFox though I havn't updated to FF3 yet because it is getting mixed reviews. Also I use IE7 for my weekly on-line scan.
OPERA after toying with it through the various versions for many years......I finally got to like it! Better late than never...I say. :)

I never tried FF, because I don't feel the need. :)

To both of you I would HIGHLY recommend upgrading to FF3, It is super fast and stable. :)

• 5 weeks later...

FireFox w/NoScript on Windows, Camimo on OS X - tho if trails I'm following in research get a bit dodgey, I'll switch to FF & NS on my Macs as well for the extra protection and finer control.

I'll have to give Opera another go. I haven't messed with it since test driving on OS 9, and I know things have come a long way from there. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Just installed IE8 Beta 2 and, after some glitches, got it up and running. Once I am used to it, think I will like it. I am not a professional user, just a guy. :)

Keep in mind beta programs can do serious system damage. You might want to consider your experience level when beta testing.

Update - Fx 3.1b1 as my default with 3 separate profiles - everyday, testing, and a 'pure blank' profile with no extensions installed to act as a 'control' to verify testing results.

I also have installed: Orca, Chrome, Iron, Opera 9.6x, IE 7, Acoo, The World, and several others.

• 4 weeks later...

It has to be Firefox.

I chop and change between Firefox and Opera but always return to Firefox.

I like this programme because you can lock it down a little with add on's, no script, greasemonkey etc...This way I feel reassured when my child is using the net.