2.5 billion milestone

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The exponential rate of threats removed is incredible; it was just last year we were talking about 2.5 billion after 5 years, now 1.5 billion more in such a short period of time. It speaks volumes to the product you all offer and it is also alarming at the same time. I can't make up my mind of what's worse... The fact that people have been going without a product like MBAM for so long or the fact that there are so many more threats out there today that need to be removed.

Either way, great job Malwarebytes' staff, please keep it up!

Regards,

Keith

• 3 weeks later...

I know this thread is about 10 months old and I'm sure the number of infections dealt with is much larger now than when this was originally posted but I just wanted to add my .02 cents. I am a computer repair business owner and my "Tips and Tricks" sheet I give to customers has always included the necessity of having MBAM installed! I love it! Granted, there are other software packages that are required for other threats but this one is awesome for all that it does!! Thanks for a great product!! I will continue to endorse it in my business!

Regards,

Mike

Byte Size Computer Repair

• 2 weeks later...
Oh, and, is it just me or does number 1 appears to have nothing listed on it...? http://www.malwarebytes.org/malwarenet.php :)

Someone should update the title of this Topic as we are past the 4.5 Billion milestone now. :D

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware has successfully removed 4866 different vendors and
total objects worldwide.

Just wait until MBAMPro 1.47 comes out.. Can you say, "Zooooom.. zoooom?"

~Shy

Steve:

The above mentioned information is obsolete, this is current "Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware has successfully removed 4866 different vendors and 4,533,409,415 total objects worldwide" that will be outdated soon, unless the topic title could get dynamic update :D

Yeah.. but 4.5 Billion milestone now is close enough for government work. *grin*

Go ahead.. post #1500.. you know you want to.. I'm not changing mine until I hit 1500.. :)

~Shy