Malwarebytes Poll

Malwarebytes Poll  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was using Adaware and then switched to SuperAntiSpyware and they seemed to have stopped working as good as they used to. I have not updated to tried using those since they updated their software to a new version, but I am not interested any more in them since I found MBAM and it does a superior job!

Here are my answers: :lol:

* From a friend (from a girl in another forum that I use alot)

* I think my current product is not doing the job (that was the reason at first), and now its I need to do whatever I can to avoid an infection.

Also, all-around amazing product and I would never go without it now! I also recommend it to everyone that I possibly can!!

* Yes

• Staff

I became aware of it while doing malware removal at several forums where other security analysts had used it very successfully on a multitude of nasty infections.

Having already known of Marcin and many of his other freeware tools, QooFix, About:Buster and others, it was a simple decision to make that the app would be valuable.

Then I had the good fortune of being in the right place at the right time and now I'm proud to say I'm employed by Malwarebytes. Hope to live out the rest of my days helping users with the software and malware removal.

The first contact with Malwarebytes I think: "Is another product, another crap!!"...But I was completely Wrong, a big wrong, this product is very, excelent, awsome...continue to improve more, more and more to make the best product in the market in future.

P.S: To the Owner of Malwarebytes, don

A Remote Repairer was needed, as I could not get quick help locally, when I got Antivirus 2009 - He used Malwarebytes as part of his repair tool kit -

I contacted a (Cross Loop) remote repair guy from the USA and he left it on my computer for me to use - I have used it ever since -

But I still rely on SAS and Avira as well -

When I bought my Dell Inspiron in september 2007, I've been visiting Dell Support forums on a daily base and it was Bugbatter who highly recommended MBAM (both at the malware removal forums and the virus/spyware discussions) so I decided to give it a try and I have been protected by MBAM since March 2008. :lol: I really think it is a "must have" on every PC and most family members and friends have it installed on theirs now. :lol:

Luckily I've never needed it for malware removal so far (touch wood). :lol:

#1 I had already known about, and frequently used, the other tools created by Malwarebytes' like RogueRemover, FileASSASSIN, StartupLite, About:Buster etc and when MBAM rolled out I gave it a shot and liked what I saw. Over time I've seen it grow into one of the single most effective malware detection and removal tools in the industry and it just keeps getting better :lol: .