MY PAID FOR ID AND REGISTRATION FOR 3 PCS ISN'T TAKING

Greetings,

It is likely due to the new license activation system.  Many users have been experiencing issues, however it's just a matter of getting everyone with the legacy licenses migrated into the new licensing system.  Usually the easiest way (if possible) is to create an account at My.Malwarebytes.com using the same email address you used when you originally purchased your license(s) so that they will hopefully automatically be pulled in/synchronized so that you may then reset them to free them up for use once more.  Instructions on doing so may be found in this support article and instructions on adding a lifetime key manually to your account can be found in this support article if necessary.

If that doesn't resolve the issue, then please contact Malwarebytes Support directly and they will assist you in getting everything set up and your licenses working again, and going forward you should be able to login to My.Malwarebytes.com and reset/manage them on your own so that you shouldn't have to go through the trouble of contacting Support to do so in the future.  To contact them, simply fill out the form on the bottom of this page and they will assist you directly via email.

I hope this helps, and if there is anything else we might assist you with please let us know.

Thanks

VERY DISAPPOINTING, I have tried your suggestions on all three PCS I have purchased an ID and REGISTRATION FOR AND NOTHING IS ACCEPTED. I am being treated for CANCER, I can't take anymore of this stress tonight or this morning. I can and HAVE PRODUCED ALL MY NUMBERS AND SIGNED INTO MY ACCOUNT BUT nothing is working as it has in the past updates etc.

I understand, as I said, it's due to the recent updates to the licensing system.  Simply create a support ticket as I mentioned above (the last link I posted, filling out the form on the bottom of that page) and Malwarebytes Support will get in touch with you directly via email and get the issue resolved for you.  To speed up the process, you should provide them with the email(s) you used when you purchased your licenses if possible, the IDs and Keys having issues as well as the order number(s) if you have them, however not all of that information is required, it just helps them to speed up the process rather than having to look it up, so don't worry if you don't have all of it handy, just provide them with the info you do have and they will take it from there and will get everything resolved so that you may use your licenses again.

Same here didn't sleep at all last night and today NOTHING has changed RAN REPAIR TOOL sent in log with ticket number, didn't and haven't expected this kind of trouble from MALWAREBYTES, IT IS VERY DISAPPOINTING. We've been with you at least 10 years and this has to be the most difficult update EVER.

Didn't sleep at all last night and today NOTHING has changed RAN REPAIR TOOL sent in log with ticket number from email, didn't and haven't expected this kind of trouble from MALWAREBYTES, IT IS VERY DISAPPOINTING. We've been with you at least 10 years and this has to be the most difficult update EVER.

2 minutes ago, PA.Dutchman said:

My.Malwarebytes.com doesn't work or open either, DO YOU HAVE A SAFE LINK TO IT? Can you provide a hyperlink to it?

Assuming you bought licenses directly from Malwarebytes, you would have supplied a Email at the original purchase.

That same email is what you should use to login to Malwarebytes MyAccount.

https://my.malwarebytes.com/en/login

If you have misplaced or do not have the password for that login, use the blue "Forgot password" link.

Keep in mind that the Email has to be valid and active.

That being able to do that login and then to see what it shows there for Licenses is an important factor.

If you do not see your license listed there, you can not make headway on your own.  In the latter case, you will need to create a Support help ticket  ( if not already done).

There are several help articles on the Support portal about the topic of licenses, de-activation, re-activation.

Start with Manage subscriptions in My Account  https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-1032

Patience is the watchword.
 I would encourage you, if you have not already done so, to create a Help Ticket with Support.   This forum can only provide you generic type help.

Please go to this link   https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/contactsupport/pages/home-support

Provide the detail and submit the ticket.

Do scroll down to the section “Create Ticket”.

Please double check that you supply a valid / properly spelled & correct Email  ( hopefully the same one you used at the time or original purchase).

I too had issues getting my licenses migrated to My.Malwarebytes.com at first as well and so I did contact Malwarebytes Support and they took care of it, and ever since then I'm now able to see all of my lifetime keys, where they are installed, deactivate/reset them and migrate them as needed.  Many users are currently in the same boat having to get Support to get everything synced up with the new system for their accounts, but that hardship is just a one time thing based on my experience, and once they get it done the user has full access and control to manage their keys/activations without having to contact Support for help with them from that point on.

10 minutes ago, Porthos said:

The tickets are processed first in first out. Be very patient support is busy catching up from the weekend and they are busy. 

Add to that the upcoming US Independence Day holiday which can be represented by a low number of responding personnel this week.

Been there tired all this will do again, we have been with MALWAREBYTES since there has been a MALWAREBYTES, no we purchased our license from them directly. Went to my account WITH ALL MY NUMBERS, PASSWORD, AND TICKET IT NUMBER. 

Patience has stopped registering like my UPDATE. I have been struggling with CANCER for 4-5 years I don't need new challenges everytime I update something I paid for at least a decade ago.

Yes, you must wait on Support.  They are the only ones with direct access to the backend of the licensing system.  They will need to reset your licenses and connect them with your My.Malwarebytes.com account so that you'll be able to manage your licenses yourself going forward.  Until that process is complete, none of the other steps will help.  Unfortunately as Support has been pretty busy lately, it likely will be at least a day or two before they will be able to respond depending on their ticket queue, however they do respond to tickets on a first come, first served basis so they will reply to you as soon as they can.

I feel certain Support is working all thru the week this week.   Patience with tickets is advised. There will still be coverage all week.

@PA.Dutchman,

I regret to read of your personal situation.   Just do not loose sleep over this.

Malwarebytes will honor the licensing that you have paid for.  It seems only they can sort it all out.

Please do not go and post in more than one Thread Topic.  It makes things more confused.

Also by the way, I sent a note to a contact, to see about your ticket.  Additional patience would be appreciated.

Please just every now & then, keep an eye out for a reply from Support on your ticket.

• Root Admin

Hello Gregg,  @PA.Dutchman

Very sorry to hear of your issues with activation. I've located your support ticket and have alerted one of our Support Team members. They have replied to your ticket and you should be able to activate again.

If your license is set up in My Account - you should be able to deactivate/re-activate on your own from the Web. If you need help getting this setup please let the Support person on your ticket know and they can assist you with that as well.

The information posted below is for general information for you and anyone else that may come along later on in the future and reads your post here too.

Find my premium license key
https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-1264

Create your My Account profile
https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-1036

Once setup is complete, you are logged into My Account, where you can:

manage your subscriptions
    view your order history
    retrieve your license keys
    deactivate your licenses
    download the latest Malwarebytes software
    update your billing information

Your My Account profile only shows purchases registered to your login email.  You must set up a new My Account login for each email address you have registered with Malwarebytes.

My Account Login Page
https://my.malwarebytes.com/

Contact Malwarebytes Support
https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/consumer/pages/contact-us

If you do need additional help please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you again

Ron