Thanks for your hard work!

Jamin4u

Thanks guys :)

The team work extremely hard on resolving those reported to us, and it's great to know it's appreciated :)

I haven't had a FP for ages either, but personally I don't think it's the number of false positives that occur that count; it's how quickly they are checked out and fixed, and you guys at MBAM do a brilliant job of correcting things speedily. I've also never had problems removing FPs from quarantine either (unlike with some other programmes I use).

Thanks heaps guys :)

I agree with catscomputer that the MBAM team is the best when it comes to response time on false positives.

The noticeable improvement with the absence of operating system FP's is the reason I started this topic.

I've seen the improvement over the last few version releases.

Customer service is the backbone of any business. :)

1.41 did fix an issue with IP false positives in XP (the issue wasn't present in Vista or 7) if that's what you're referring to. The rest of the reduction in FP's (both for the IP and the scanner/protection module) are due to the hard work and quick response by the staff (including MysteryFCM :D ) in this area as well as other parts of the forum and the helpdesk support system.