yet_another_cleaner_sk_0.exe; in out, or F/P ?

MAM

No, no now a false impression has arisen among you, about me. I have the wrong MBAM found on the Internet, and not installed, nor passed. I am in possession of a legally purchased license of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, believe me. For me it was just a question why yet_another_cleaner_sk_0.exe Yes this file I have on my computer (not installed) has not already been displayed rather than malicious code from MBA?

Sorry, for confusing, and this is only a Google translation.

Regards from MAM.

I can only say this was not flaggt by Malwarebytes  Anti-Malware, 3 Weeks ago. Belive me. The Log´s are clean, nothong to found in this direction.Can i rebuild erased Malware from the quarantine back ? So putative deleted malware or F / P
Restore, restore what I meant.

MAM

Hi, I think the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware with me goes wrong I have that this yet_another_cleaner_sk_0.exe restored, and MBAM can not find the part. It's funny to me. To this part of it goes,https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c3602dd04a150583faaf44019f39f2eb8bdf9e59e3c913229742078ea1c8656f/analysis/1439661006/The last Logs's of MBAM are clean, the part is not recognized. Why?

A picture of the existence of this file attached to my computer.

MAM

post-17720-0-61818100-1439661390_thumb.j

• Staff

Please make sure you do not have that folder white-listed.

Open MBAM & go to settings tab, then click the malware exclusions tab.

If the folder or file is listed there, remove it from the list.

If it looks OK....

Please try a custom scan..

Open MBAM (if not still open), Click on scan tab at top, choose custom scan > configure scan.

Checkmark the drive where you have this folder, then click "scan now".

This scan will take longer because everything is being scanned on that drive.

THAT should get it. :)

• Staff

Indeed - looks like nothing is white-listed here.

Did doing the custom scan of C:\ detect it? It should... because the custom scan of c:\ will scan ALL files & folders..

The quick scan just checks common folders where most things get installed & common registry items that are responsible for launching programs, services, drivers, etc.

So if you have your samples in an uncommon folder then with a quick scan it won't be looked at.

• Root Admin

Hello MAM

It's best you seek help in the malware removal section of the forum please.

I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Thank you

Ron