Happy birthday, ShyWriter

mona7865

:rolleyes::lol::P

Gosh guys and gals; I didn't think anyone would remember. I am both thankful, and grateful that I have good friends like you.. (minus the Spammer, of course; GREAT CATCH Mona)

Haider woke me up by sending me a singing telegram at 2300hrs last night; his clock was still on the old time, but I forgave him as the singer left this behind. imagesqtbnANd9GcSPXTHpOrimHvgtyQf8e.jpg Hubba; hubba...

And sweet Mona sent me my favorites; ice and snow.. And lots of CAKE!

And Wayne; my eyes aren't so good these days; is she shaving.. or washing.. said beaver in the sink?? :)

Thanks MT and LOON3R, and Popeye and SpiderLover with a special thanks for Gracie; she graciously allowed me to remove my cooper foil before "caking" me.. *wink*

And a VERY SPECIAL thanks goes out to sho-dan for wrapping that bottle of Gentleman Jack so well in the green paper. imagesqtbnANd9GcQfncWMmdAQGZdVkIACz.jpgNow THAT was a real surprise!! They make Jack Daniels eleven miles from my birth home and you can smell the mash wafting down through the hollows when the weather's right. Best Tennessee whiskey known to man and beast alike.

As for the friendly spammer.. I wish you were here too, my friend.. So each of us could take a pally-whack, up and down your body, the whole DAY LONG!. :) :)

Thanks again everyone,

You're the greatest!

[...]

Have a Great Day my ol friend :lol:

Many thanks to Ernie, our Ubuntu Guru Buttons and also to Randy, one of my few long-time friends on MBAM and also fills in as our resident Yahoo Answer slummer .. *ducking* :rolleyes: (PS: That dog starts mating with my leg and may have to spend partytime in the shed. :P)

Thanks to all,

One forgets sometimes all the friends they have until the smell of burning candles and sugar frosting brings them a'running.. *wry grin*

~Steve

• Root Admin

Birthday???? Are you still celebrating those things at your age? :rolleyes:

Okay then, congratulations for still being able to sit up at a computer and type my friend. Best wishes to you and the missus who is the one who really has the most to put up with :lol:

Thanks for being a member here and sharing and helping.

Birthday???? Are you still celebrating those things at your age? :rolleyes:

Okay then, congratulations for still being able to sit up at a computer and type my friend. Best wishes to you and the missus who is the one who really has the most to put up with :lol:

Thanks for being a member here and sharing and helping.

Thanks for the best wishes Ron. :) I feel like I swallowed a pack of razor-blades and can't talk much - sounds like Mr. Froggy, he went a'courting, he did go.. I guess if one can feel the pain and sniffle and sniff and cough, one must be alive. YES?? *sickly grin* A survivor for another year. :P

It was nice that my friends posted.. Made me feel good.

Take care everyone.. and thanks for the birthday wishes.

You guys and gals are the greatest.

~Steve

Taking it easy today.. :)

Thanks Alex - didn't want to leave you out. :)

happy belated birthday man ...

hey , i thought you were supposed to have a lesser number of birthdays as you got older ...

just look at jack benny .

Yep; ole Jack was 39 'til the day he passed.. Then again, he DID have Rochester to help with the makeup. :)

~Shy

PS: I think I'd like to be 27 forever instead of 39.. 27 was a GOOD YEAR for me.. Memories...

Midnight

Not a sound from the pavement

Has the moon lost her memory

She is smiling alone

In the lamplight

The withered leaves collect at my feet

And the wind begins to moan

Memory

All alone in the moonlight

I can dream of the old days

Life was beautiful then

I remember the time I knew what happiness was