Forums Moved to Dedicated Domain

Cool, thanks for the notice, and good job :)

Er, I have a lot of bookmarks to topics here :D I'll try to update them all, might take a while, hehe.

Edit: Old bookmarks working fine for me for now, but still going to re-save them of course :)

Er, I have a lot of bookmarks to topics here

Oh man, that's a point Mountaintree16... I do too. I just updated the main one on my links bar to the forum itself though. The rest wil be a project for a rainy day.

Thanks for the notification guys. :D I noticed the board was 'offline' for a little while last evening. Mystery solved!

Oh man, that's a point Mountaintree16... I do too. I just updated the main one on my links bar to the forum itself though. The rest wil be a project for a rainy day.

Thanks for the notification guys. :D I noticed the board was 'offline' for a little while last evening. Mystery solved!

There's no rush on changing the bookmarks, we have no intention of turning the redirect off any time soon so they will all continue to work for a bit.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

anyone can help me

my fullversion is blocking my chatroom says it has successfull blocked malicious website 84.16.237.33

and does not allow it to pass- any way i can find out why it is blocking it and how can i modify criteria

to allow the access to web site with out disabling it

tiger1