Latest update breaks Photoshop

kado897
Go to solution Solved by AdvancedSetup,

• Root Admin
1 hour ago, Slowman said:

This exclusion AdvancedSetup  shows with these granular exclusion rules doesn't seem possible for me.

Hello @Slowman

Please try a clean removal and reinstall of Malwarebytes. Then you should be able to set the exclusion with the shown and provided granularity

https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039023473

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi - I already tried that. I don't see those advanced options on the there. I just get to add the application and then that's it. If I go to edit once I've added it I just get Browse for another appliction. There are no granular options. Is there some other way to get to them?

mwb1.jpg

mwb2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My Photoshop started to display this generator error after a new install of Malwarebytes. I had no issues before Malwarebytes. I can use the fix described above (add node.exe to the Allow list) because I'm running Photoshop through Adobe Creative Cloud and adding the node.exe file from ACC hasn't fixed the problem. 

• Root Admin

You don't have to post logs if you don't want to. There shouldn't be any real identifiable information unless you're using your real name on your profile in Windows (something I highly suggest never doing)

You can just show me the screen shots or do as the screen shots show and that should fix it.

• 1 month later...