Malwarebytes... who has it?

Rehzi

Most if not all of us have it!

It's the best anti-malware program I've used in my lifetime. Hands down. A lifetime license for a one-time fee is nearly impossible to beat!

I agree 100%, it is the most excellent and user friendly anti-malware program I've ever used. :)

Guest Seagull

I wouldn't use a computer without it. Even on machines I work on I install the free version and tell the owner of the computer what it is and highly recommend them to go PRO.

I used to tell users I support the Free version was good IF they updated and ran once a week. THEY DON'T DO IT. I have started installing the PRO version on all PC's I touch. Then I configure it for Realtime updating and daily scans.

Once in a while a manual update of the program is needed but other than that, it is one great program and a must have for Small Businesses who do not have dedicated IT Staff.

Malwarebytes is absolutely amazing and I have had it for 2-3 years now (can't remember exactly when I got it :P). It is well worth the price and then some.

I also would not own a computer of my own that I use, without it ;)

• 2 months later...

I have started installing the PRO version on all PC's I touch. Then I configure it for Realtime updating and daily scans.

This is the best idea I have heard yet -

Adding the small fee to the bill is never noticed, and you know they can't forget about it now.

I have seen it done on several computers recently that had repeat call backs for minor problems -