A problem in logging in ZumoDrive downlaoder file

Hi anyone,

I have a problem with signing in ZumoDrive downlaoder file, although I have account at ZumoDrive.com and I can log in it without any problems. Have a look at these pictures whose screenshots are available down and you will be seeing the problem.

Zumo11.png

ZumoDrive.png

Any comments would be highly appreciated.

that would depend buttons on if the downloader changed the size after he stopped typing. i say this because iv seen site actually do that once you stop typing and move out of hte password field it shrinks or lengths the password

Thanks a lot all of you. However, I would like to say that even if I supposed that I was entering incorrect logging information, there should have been found an option in the first screenshot to retrieve the password or username in case the member forget his logging information . What is the solution now? However, if I were entering incorrect logging information, I wouldn't log in my account at ZumoDrive.com. Isn't a relationship between a ZumoDrive downloader file and ZumoDrive.com?