Elvis has temporarily left the building/forum

Guest Code Hunter

Guest Code Hunter

Elvis has temporarily left the building forum.

Due to an eye infection that is not responding to over the counter prescription antibiotics I will be checking into the hospital for a few days. Hopefully I will be able to return sometime this weekend or next week.

Code Hunter

Due to an eye infection that is not responding to over the counter pescription antibiotics I will be checking into the hospital for a few days. Hopefully I will be able to return sometime this weekend or next week.

Code Hunter

God bless and get well soon.

Due to an eye infection that is not responding to over the counter pescription antibiotics I will be checking into the hospital for a few days. Hopefully I will be able to return sometime this weekend or next week.

Code Hunter

God bless and get well soon.

Due to an eye infection that is not responding to over the counter prescription antibiotics I will be checking into the hospital for a few days. Hopefully I will be able to return sometime this weekend or next week.

Code Hunter

If you'd drink the Tennessee 'shine, which I might add I gave you out of the bottom of my heart.. well; mason jar but you know what I mean, instead of that lead laced, cousin-marrying, anise spiked Georgia 'shine your Aunt brews you wouldn't be having that tooth problem Claude.. But "Nooooooo...."; you have to drink that homemade rotgut.. :P

Take care Bud; "Git 'er done!" and get well soonest,

Steve