Happy Holidays!

Guest Code Hunter

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest remixed
:lol: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year :P

Please remember our People in the Military keeping our freedom that won't be home with their families this Holiday season. Keep them in your prayers and thoughts. Merry Christmas.

Let's please not turn this into a political discussion. There are hundreds of forums and blogs where one can discuss such stuff all day long.

I agree :rolleyes:

Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope everyone stays safe and happy. I will be here more when I complete the malware removal school I am in presently, but until then I will be checking in now and again! :)

On other boards you would have :)

Moi' Try that on you?? Why Sir?? What kind of gentleman do you think I am? :) :) <-- Filling in for MT today :)

*laugh* I wouldn't have gotten away on any other board either.. I'm doomed to mediocrity; no quips allowed.. *GRIN*

~Shy

post-2252-1292563764.gif

and a happy, healthy, sunny and carefree New Year for all of you!

It's driving me crazy Mona; take a look at the garland. It's non-symmetrical - there's an extra post-35425-1293204922_thumb.jpg that doesn't belong there!

:D :D :lol:

Gelukkig Kerstfeest or Prettige Kerstdagen (I finally gave up - GOOGLE had me going six ways from Sunday)

~Steve..