What is a good heuristic detection program?

Guest Bomb123

Guest Bomb123

Hello, currently i have installed in my computer:Bullguard 10, mbam, super antispyware, spybot search and destroy, ad-aware free, emco malware destroyer and hitman pro but i feel like i want to add some heuristic detection and virus detection program that would run together with bullquard without causing problems is there any such program? Those other programs i have are the free version so they dont have real time guard.

@Bomb123: you may have Winpatrol Free, an USB antivirus like No Autorun, an antiexecutable software or Behavioral Blocker like Threatfire. IMO ad-aware free and emco malware destroyer are pretty useless. But you may keep EMCO as it is a portable scanner. Adaware free will offer no great protection other than slowing down your system.

Guest Bomb123

I removed adaware and malwaredestroyer. Adaware was slowing my computer quite much. Now i have for my realtime protection avast free and zonealarm free. Is it too much if i add threatfire to those i have like 512 mb ram in my computer...

Have anyone else experienced problems like when you go to a website with firefox that has the noscript installed that the file requestwatchdog.js script dont respond you can wait for it to complete or cancel it? What might cause this? Also some other -js file causes these messages like the chrome/toolbox.jar or something like that...

I removed adaware and malwaredestroyer. Adaware was slowing my computer quite much. Now i have for my realtime protection avast free and zonealarm free. Is it too much if i add threatfire to those i have like 512 mb ram in my computer...

threatfire might make your system heavy. Just a suggestion. You may install Comodo firewall with Avast.