Malwarebytes 1.46 released

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(operating system = windows vista home basic)

Hello...after updating it, it said it needed to restart. After restarting and logging in to my user account, instead of it going to my desktop as usual I got a blank blue screen. No error message or anything, just a blank blue screen. I tried restarting several times and kept getting the same blue screen. I was able to get in okay using safe mode, but not normal mode. I ended up using system restore and also deleting malwarebytes. Now it starts up just fine no problems. I reinstalled malwarebytes but I'm hesitant to update it again.

Great News indeed, installed on two computers so far, no issues, one is XPSP3 and the other is Win7 64bit.

I have a really simple question if someone here would be kind enough to reply. I just downloaded the trial version and installed it on two computers. It fixed my "infection" although I had to do a couple of manual fixes to complete the process. In any event, I now wish to purchase the software, in part because I like the idea of real-time scanning, in part a matter of appreciation for the fix.

My question is this, can I use the copy I buy on all three of my home computers, or will I have to buy it three times??

r, peter