An Overdue Introduction

Strenalis

Hello everyone!

I thought it might be a good idea to finally make my first post here. I'm sure at least a few of you have noticed my name at the bottom of the forums that show that I'm watching the threads (perhaps wondering, "Who's this guy? He's awfully quiet.."). I've been working for Malwarebytes for just a little under a month now, and I can say without a doubt that it's a pleasure to be here. I've been monitoring most of the forums here and it's wonderful to see so many people actively helping one another. I don't think I've seen another forum that has users as dedicated and as enthusiastic you guys and gals. =)

A little about me, I just graduated college a couple months ago, getting my BS in Computer Science. Software is one of my greatest passions, and it's a great opportunity to be here working with Malwarebytes. As both a programmer and a defender against all that is malware, I can definitely appreciate the awesome anti-malware tools that Malwarebytes has released. Besides software, when I'm not in the office or programming on my own, I'm probably playing video games. My current addictions include Star Wars: The Old Republic and Team Fortress 2. Definitely excited about Diablo III, and I'm also looking for Assassin's Creed III in October.

Anyways, if anyone has any questions or would like to know more about me, feel free to respond or throw me a PM. If not, I'll see you on the forums!