Happy Meal hamburgers won't decompose

sho-dan

Hello all

If you happen to like McDonalds Happy Meal stop here and dont read the rest of the story, there is a sad ending. ;)

The latest "new" discovery by the mainstream media is that McDonald's Happy Meal hamburgers and fries won't decompose, even if you leave them out for six months. This story has been picked up by CNN, the Washington Post and many other MSM outlets which appear startled that junk food from fast food chains won't decompose

The funny thing about this is that the natural health industry already covered this topic years ago. Remember Len Foley's Bionic Burger video? It was posted in 2007 and eventually racked up a whopping 2 million views on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYyD...). And this video shows a guy who bought his McDonald's hamburgers in 1989 -- burgers that still haven't decomposed in over two decades!

Now, he has an entire museum of non-decomposed burgers in his basement.

Bionic Burger video

NaturalNews

No, I haven't I'll read about it on the IMDB later though. I did see the movie Supersize Me though, have you? (It's a documentary and this guy ate nothing but McDonalds for like a month... it's very interesting...)

Okay, I just finished reading the article.

OH MY GOSH.

Woww... doesn't surprise me though....

Now here's the truly shocking part about all this: In my estimation, the reason nothing will eat a McDonald's hamburger bun (except a human) is because it's not food!

No normal animal will perceive a McDonald's hamburger bun as food, and as it turns out, neither will bacteria or fungi. To their senses, it's just not edible stuff. That's why these bionic burger buns just won't decompose.

Yum :)

That's okay, hehe.

That movie combined with this news article... only thing I might eat from there now maybe is a milkshake or ice cream but even then probably not :)

That's okay, hehe.

That movie combined with this news article... only thing I might eat from there now maybe is a milkshake or ice cream but even then probably not :)

McDonald's should be on the FDA's "closure" list. If more people read this, then maybe McDonald's would rethink their ethics and several health violations. They would be shut down before that would happen.:)

Yeah this is just disgusting.

Although, to their defense;

The truth is many processed foods don't decompose and won't be eaten by molds, insects or even rodents. Try leaving a tub of margarine outside in your yard and see if anything bothers to eat it. You'll find that the margarine stays seems immortal, too!

Potato chips can last for decades. Frozen pizzas are remarkably resistant to decomposition. And you know those processed Christmas sausages and meats sold around the holiday season? You can keep them for years and they'll never rot.

With meats, the primary reason why they don't decompose is their high sodium content. Salt is a great preservative, as early humans have known for thousands of years. McDonald's meat patties are absolutely loaded with sodium -- so much so that they qualify as "preserved" meat, not even counting the chemicals you might find in the meat.

Of course;

To me, there's not much mystery about the meat not decomposing. The real question in my mind is why don't the buns mold? That's the really scary part, since healthy bread begins to mold within days. What could possibly be in McDonald's hamburger buns that would ward off microscopic life for more than two decades?

::gags::

No, I haven't I'll read about it on the IMDB later though. I did see the movie Supersize Me though, have you? (It's a documentary and this guy ate nothing but McDonalds for like a month... it's very interesting...)

I saw that! made me sick to. Look up Soylent Green when you go to IMDB. Mean while I'm going to have a non-decomposing hamburger w/ onions! :)

The Fattening of America

How The Economy Makes Us Fat, If It Matters

and What To Do About It

by Eric A. Finkelstein and Laurie Zuckerman

Over two-thirds of Americans are overweight or obese. What's alarming about this statistic is not just the volume of Americans who have tipped their scales but the velocity at which they're doing it. Over the past three decades, the number of obese Americans has more than doubled. The increase occurred up and down the socioeconomic spectrum, for all racial and ethnic groups, and, most dramatically, for America's children.

http://www.fatteningofamerica.com

Would you like to double size that order?

Heard at the drive-through. :)