where are you from?

byte_king

I'm from the state of Iowa in the US. :) Rather chilly right now. :)

P.S. I hope you don't mean the Bermuda Triangle! If so be on your guard 24/7. :) :) :)

haha yep, I do mean THAT Bermuda...The triangle is precarious. Sometimes, people disappear mysteriously and end up in one of our bars drinking dark n' stormies with no recollection how they got there....

haha yep, I do mean THAT Bermuda...The triangle is precarious. Sometimes, people disappear mysteriously and end up in one of our bars drinking dark n' stormies with no recollection how they got there....

Hello all, I am from Louisiana,USA right in the heart of the state

I escaped the chilly and wet NE of England for chilly and wet Ontario Canada. :)

Could use some Louisiana shrimp gumbo now to warm me up.

Some people from the USA have no idea of the State they in?

I'm not refering to mental state. :(:)

post-100-1268591656_thumb.jpg

I escaped the chilly and wet NE of England for chilly and wet Ontario Canada. :(

Could use some Louisiana shrimp gumbo now to warm me up.

I'm living over in Ontario for school right now. I'm at London, where abouts are you, if you don't mind my asking?

Well, that ends the long search of Amelia Earhart.

:(:) :) :(

@ chimpy

I'm not a Geordie nor mackam as I grew up in Durham and have fond memories playing around Durham Cathedral and walking by the river Wear.

I live about an hours drive east of Toronto in the home of Generous Motors Canada. :(

post-100-1268645185_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I'm from the US Virgin Islands.... :rolleyes: A ways from byteking but still close....

Well, I'm a 3rd generation of bloody migrants. :)

Firstly, granny and grandpa were from Almendralejo, Extremadura in Spain. They flew due to the Spanish civil war to Colombia, South America. There they have my mum.

Secondly, My father's family came from Getxco, The Vasque Country in Spain too. Same motives to go to Colombia.

It's funny at that time Colombia was a peaceful place to live.

Therefore I was born in Bogota, Colombia and when I was 28 y.o. I came to Melbourne to study and I decided to stay here: Downunda !

My wife is from Venezuela and we have a precious daughter. I live and breath for them.

That's it mates ! :)