Planned features for 1.45

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, John. No, the second option is "Automatically save and display logfile after removal." I WANT Malwarebytes to save logfiles and to display them if something was found. What I do NOT want is to have it automatically insist on showing me the logfile when the scan was clean. After all, MBAM has already told me that no malicious items were found. There's no point in showing me the logfile under those circumstances. And Marcin had said several versions ago that this feature (not showing logfile on clean scan) would be incorporated into MBAM. I was hoping by now it would be there.

Is anybody going to answer his question? He didn't ask for somebody to tell him he doesn't need this feature. He asked WHEN THE PROMISED FEATURE IS GOING TO BE DELIVERED.

I'd like to know that, too.

• Staff
Is anybody going to answer his question? He didn't ask for somebody to tell him he doesn't need this feature. He asked WHEN THE PROMISED FEATURE IS GOING TO BE DELIVERED.

Like all development software, it is always a work in progress and things come up that take precedent over other things to be added or corrected in upcoming versions.

This is likely the case as this is not a critical operation or flaw, but a feature request.

The team has said they would add it, but for whatever reason, it may have been pushed to the back burner temporarily to accommodate more pressing issues.

Please be patient as they work to add things users want and find most popular, they're working hard all the time.

You sound a little impatient, friend. Marcin has already said, "Malware Hunters and Honorary Members will have access to a beta soon!". That was 11 days ago. Things change and things take time.

• Root Admin

At the moment translators have been given the beta so that translations can begin. We should have a better picture of everything by this Saturday or Sunday (and yes, we are working around the clock for this release :)).

Also, we have thrown in full proxy support with authentication and user interface and the ability to disable automatic program updates. I know lots of you have been asking about that so hopefully you will be happy with it :).

At the moment translators have been given the beta so that translations can begin. We should have a better picture of everything by this Saturday or Sunday (and yes, we are working around the clock for this release :)).

Also, we have thrown in full proxy support with authentication and user interface and the ability to disable automatic program updates. I know lots of you have been asking about that so hopefully you will be happy with it :).

Awesome!!!!

cheers & many thanks to Marcin & the MBAM team of 24-hour-round-the-clocker support!

They're working hard for us....