Delist request

user8233
Go to solution Solved by TeMerc,

urlscan's data on google safebrowsing seems to be wrong, i can confirm that locally using chrome with the security settings all enabled do not result in any safe browsing warnings from visiting the root of the sites (they seem to mark points of the site that literally don't exist at all as malicious, like /home, i do not understand what their problem with that is, as those parts of the site have never existed at all, i will get in contact with them about this)

I've decided to contact the vendors that are still detecting it on VirusTotal, this is how that's going:

alphaMountain.ai: ticket received, waiting for reply
CLEAN MX: email sent, no response
Comodo Valkyrie Verdict: literally impossible to get in contact with them
Cyradar: literally impossible to get in contact with them
Forcepoint ThreatSeeker: waiting for reply
Fortinet: waiting for reply
G-Data: ticket received, waiting for reply
Phishing Database: already delisted, but a bug causes the detection to stay there, see https://github.com/mitchellkrogza/Phishing.Database/issues/191
ESET: multiple emails sent, no response

• Staff
  • Solution
On 4/14/2021 at 7:41 AM, user8233 said:

Hello, please delist the following links (the phishing threat has been removed):

falix.gg
www.falix.gg
de10.falix.gg
de12.falix.gg
(other subdomains for falix.gg might also be affected, note that all subdomains are clean now)

Hello, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've reviewed the site again and have determined it no longer warrants being blocked so we've removed it from our database. 

Removal should be reflected in the next database update going out in a few hours or so.

• Like 1
  • TeMerc locked this topic