MBAM Corporate - Ignore List Help

Hello @Rossomike1966:

If Malwarebytes for Windows (MB3) is blocking your computer's access to a URL that is being blocked by the Web Protection feature:

1. Please download the Exclude detections in Malwarebytes for Windows v3 document.
  2. Go to the Exclude a Website Section and follow the procedure for entering a URL.
  3. Please remember to select the OK button to save your addition.

Thank you.

Edited by AdvancedSetup
updated link

Hello @Rossomike1966:

I have requested Malwarebytes forum management move your topic to a more appropriate sub-forum.

You are likely aware that the website in question also supports the BitTorrent protocol and may be a potential source of serious and dangerous malware infestation.

Please capture a Windows Screenshot of the warning notification and attach that screenshot file to your next reply to this topic.

Thank you.

Hello @Rossomike1966:

56 minutes ago, Rossomike1966 said:

and every two or three seconds...the ip address change the last three suffix numbers....

The larger Content Delivery Networks (CDN) may employ rotating dynamic IP addressing.  This is what you may be seeing.  Sometimes a nested rotating dynamic IP addressing technique is used to thwart those who would intend harm to such providers.  Amazon Web Service has employed similar techniques.  This provides an elusive IP address while still rendering a stable URI.

The information in post #3 should be viable if the domain name is used versus an IP address.  If you like, please provide a screenshot of the Malwarebytes for Windows exclusion list.

You have started this topic in a Home or Consumer sub-forum.  Is the computer in question using a business or Endpoint Protection product?  If so, please specify which Malwarebytes product and version the computer uses.

HTH

Edited by 1PW

Unfortunately the only information on adding web exclusions in the business client software is for excluding IP addresses, not domains so I'm not sure if this will be helpful to you, but if you'd like to take a look you can find the information in this support article.

Hopefully a member of the Malwarebytes staff will be able to assist you further.

In the meantime, I was wondering if you are using the standalone client or if you are using the cloud managed product or on-premise managed product using a local server to run the Malwarebytes Management Console?  If you are using one of the managed solutions there may be other options for excluding sites which is why I ask.

Edited by AdvancedSetup
updated link

10 hours ago, exile360 said:

In the meantime, I was wondering if you are using the standalone client or if you are using the cloud managed product or on-premise managed product using a local server to run the Malwarebytes Management Console?  If you are using one of the managed solutions there may be other options for excluding sites which is why I ask.

I'm not sure I understood the question, but I'm using it the  exe.application. in this solution there is no way to exclude ip address

• Staff

Hello @Rossomike1966

@exile360 is correct in that there is no method to exclude Web addresses, however you can exclude IP addresses by going into the "Ignore List" and adding in the IP address you would like exclude.  Please see the screenshot below.  I have also sent in a request to our "web protection" team to review the website.  Upon their review, they may be able to unblock the site globally.  I can see however that we are not blocking the site "www.rarbg.to"

IgnoreList.PNG

Edited by CHMOD_777