atribune.org IP FP

exile360

Updated to 2584 and it's still blocking it so either MBAM isn't loading the new DB after update or it's still blocked by the current DB. I'll restart MBAM to check, and restart my PC if necessary. I may need to take this up with the devs if you're correct about fixing it in the latest DB :) .

edit: Reloaded MBAM's PM, no change, rebooted, no change :) . It's still blocked for me.

I'd suggest having a word with Doug about this one :(

/edit

Just double checked this one and though the IP isn't in the DB, it is actually still being blocked :(

/edit

I've fired a note to Doug to see if this is related to the other bug we're working on, or is new.

@Swandog46: Yep, Vista x64 :lol: .

@MysteryFCM: (AKA: Mr. Burn (sorry, I'm an old school Simpsons fan so I love Burn due to its similarity to Mr Burns :) )) No big deal, errors happen, you should see some of the mistakes I've made when righting (edit: and WRITING posts apparently as well :( ) batch files, I have to laugh at myself because of some of the horrible (and often all too obvious) errors I've made ;) . Being 1 number off would be a very easy mistake to make, especially considering how many of those numbers you must have to punch in all the time.

• Root Admin

This should fix it too, but on Vista/Window 7 you may have to start the command console with Admin rights first.

START - RUN

cmd /k ipconfig /flushdns

In most cases you can just run the IPCONFIG /FLUSHDNS from the run line as well but I like using the shell so you can see the response.

Thanks AdvancedSetup.

Just a note, I shut off my computer and turned it on again a few hours later. Atribune is still blocked.

What does this command do? Should I paste it in EXACTLY as you have it? I haven't done it yet, but I will.

I'm on XP.

• Root Admin

A client in this case is another computer you're trying to locate. As an example google.com is a client that you might be trying to find.

If you wish to discuss this further please post in the PC Help forum or the Honorary Members forum so that we don't have the developer staff having to keep coming back and look at this posting as though it is new information.