Run Time Error 72:120

I tried to install malwarebytes on my Win7 64x Professional which resulted of me getting a message Run Time Error 72:120

I did not get any kind of issues with my OS like Blue Screen etc. 

Im trying to install MalwareBytes to fix my problem with my latest proxy that created an error called "Access violation at XXX in module 'Pingzapper.exe' Read of Adress 00000000. Which made most of my programs stop accessing any of their hosts/servers. I already fixed it via Windows Restore point but i left my pc on for the night and it auto-updated which had the error already on the PC so i couldn't restore to a point without the Error and i heard that Malwarebytes fixes this kind of issues as my AntiVirus didn't. Restarting my router/pc also didn't help, and now i get an error with Malwarebytes installer. 

If you have any ideas how to fix Access violation please help me.

Screenshot_1.png

mb-clean-results.txt

28 minutes ago, Mlodwyk said:

If you have any ideas how to fix Access violation please help me.

1. Download FRST and save it to your desktop
  2. Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit
  3. Double-click to run FRST and when the tool opens click "Yes" to the disclaimer
  4. Press the "Scan" button
  5. This will product two files in the same location (directory) as FRST: FRST.txt and Addition.txt
    • Leave the log files in the current location, they will be automatically collected by mb-check once you complete the next set of instructions

·  Create and obtain an mb-check log

1. Download MB-Check and save to your desktop
  2. Double-click to run MB-Check and within a few second the command window will open, press "Enter" to accept the EULA then click "OK" 
  3. This will produce one log file on your desktop: mb-check-results.zip
    • This file will include the FRST logs generated from the previous set of instructions
    • Attach this file to your forum post by clicking on the "Drag files here to attach, or choose files..." or simply drag the file to the attachment area

2 minutes ago, Porthos said:
  1. Download FRST and save it to your desktop
  2. Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit
  3. Double-click to run FRST and when the tool opens click "Yes" to the disclaimer
  4. Press the "Scan" button
  5. This will product two files in the same location (directory) as FRST: FRST.txt and Addition.txt
    • Leave the log files in the current location, they will be automatically collected by mb-check once you complete the next set of instructions

·  Create and obtain an mb-check log

1. Download MB-Check and save to your desktop
  2. Double-click to run MB-Check and within a few second the command window will open, press "Enter" to accept the EULA then click "OK" 
  3. This will produce one log file on your desktop: mb-check-results.zip
    • This file will include the FRST logs generated from the previous set of instructions
    • Attach this file to your forum post by clicking on the "Drag files here to attach, or choose files..." or simply drag the file to the attachment area

I gave the mb-cleanresult already its in the topic, I ran FRST64.exe as my OS is 64x then i ran MBcheck and i gave you the file

Mlodwyk:

Go to control panel and find 'System'. After clicking, go to 'Advanced System settings' on left side. Next, click the 'Advance' TAB. Lastly, click the 'Performance' tab. Look for 'Data Execution Prevention', make sure DEP is set on all programs and services. Now, do a {ADD}. Add your (pingzapper.exe) in there. This should stop the access violation errors.

Any other ideas? i mean what potentially could be the fault, as its not the ISP's fault. As i said Windows Restore fixed it so what could of be the problem? 

I setup a portforward and assigned it to this PC and tried connecting to it via a website that test's if its blocked and it was blocked, but ISP is 100% fine.

• Root Admin

Hello @Mlodwyk

I'm sorry, but this computer is being used in a manor designed to attack other computers. This is not an infection and was purposefully downloaded and installed. That is against our policy to assist users in such operations.

C:\users\rickoo\desktop\nanocore 1.2.2.0_cracked by alcatraz3222\nanocore.exe] => (Allow) C:\users\rickoo\desktop\nanocore 1.2.2.0_cracked by alcatraz3222\nanocore.exe

As such I'm going to close your topic.

You may want to reconsider playing with such software as well. Many Countries have increased penalties for users attempting to compromise other computers.