MBAM 3.0.6 whitelist (Exclusions)

I am having exactly the same problem. I have whitelisted several sites and none of them work. I don't even get block.malwarebytes I get a DNS error. This is all happening since the last update. Private/Incognito (no cache) doesn't make any difference.

Please fix your software because right now mbam is as good as useless for me and I'm forced to disable web protection.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, OrangeSour said:

Same boat. Whitelisting seems to do absolutely nothing. I have to keep toggling web protection on and off during the work day.

What are you having blocked? Have you reported them as possible false positives?

Edited by Porthos

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 1:09 PM, Porthos said:

What are you having blocked? Have you reported them as possible false positives?

MBAM doesn't throw any alerts, however, with web protection on various java applets will not load. Toggling it off will allow them to load.

They're business specific apps attached to various clients and markets that are not under my control, and that I can't exactly submit.

• Root Admin

@OrangeSour

Hello, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware won't block those. It's possible that our Anti-Exploit or Web Blocking could but it should log it if it were blocking. Can we get all the logs from one of the systems involved?

Please read the following and attach to your next reply the 4 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 4 logs are: mbam logs zipped, FRST.txt, Addition.txt and mb-checkResult.txt)

Thanks,

Ron